There will be 5 participants, who are selected and qualified from the previous round, will be participating in this second round.
Write a story from the perspective of a person(s) having one of the following mental disorder:
- Multiple Personality Disorder
Genre is not restricted.
- The competition will start at 10 a.m and ends at 2 p.m on 13th October 2018.
- Equipments for the competition will be provided, so participants need not bring anything.
- Participants’ phones will be collected in prior to competition hours, held throughout and given back once the competition ends.
- Participants may take any notes in any form.
- Participants can do their research BEFORE the competition is held.
- When the participants’ works are collected, participants cannot make any changes.
- Story must be the participant’s original work. Any identification of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- Ranged between 1000-1500 words excluding the title.